Thursday, September 9, 2010

Puellae, Puellae, Puellae

The site is now officially launched, and my hope is that it will be a great help for your families throughout the year.  Puellae is Latin for "girls", and that is exactly what my entire class is made up of this year.  Feel free to check out more about me under the "About Mr. Jones" page, and about my discipulae (female students) under the "About My Class" page.  We are looking forward to having a great year working and learning together. Also, feel free to reply with a comment about any post, and check the calendar at the bottom of the page for updates concerning homework, tests, and other important dates!

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea!!! Great job on the site....we are blessed our children have such a God centered school and teachers. Thanks for all your hard work. I will strive to do my part and keep up with the blog. Thanks again!!

    Angie Koppe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mr. Jones, for providing such a wonderful way for us to keep up with your class! We are also looking forward to a wonderful year.

    Susan Smith

    ReplyDelete